We have gathered the detailed information on the list of Accredited Courses Offered in Landmark University. Below are some brief histories of the institution as it stands.
Landmark University is a Private Christian University, affiliated with Living Faith Church Worldwide and located in Omu-Aran Kwara State, Nigeria. In 2014 it is featured among the top five universities in Nigeria by Webometrics
Applicant seeking admission into the University should possess the below requirement as list by the institution
- Must be 16 years of age
- Must have at least credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates are also to note that, there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme. Visit “Degree Programmes” for more information
NOTE: Candidate must attain the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
Here are the Comprehensive Lists of Courses Offered in Landmark University by the National University Commission
College of Agricultural Sciences
- Agricultural Extension and Economics
- Animal Science
- Crop and Soil Sciences
College Science and Engineering
- Agric and Bio-system Engineering
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Information Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physical Sciences
College of Business and Social Sciences
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration
This information is made possible with the help of theinfopro.com.ng Admin.