We have gathered the information you needed on the Full accredited Courses in River State University of Science and Technology by the National University Commission.
General Admission Requirement
Candidate seeking Admission into River State University of science and Technology must be at least 16 year of age before he/she is considered.
- Candidate are required to satisfy both the University and departmental/faculty requirements.
- Candidate must possess school certificate/GCE ‘O’ level/SSCE/NECO with at least credit passes in 5 appropriate subjects including English Language obtained in not more than two sittings and Mathematics for science based courses.(such candidate shall be admitted into first year of the degree programme).
At least two (2) ‘A’ level passes at GCE or its equivalent in the relevant subjects. Candidates must also have at least three (3) credits level passes at SC/GCE ‘O’ level papers including English Languages;
HSC/GCE ‘A’ level passes in three relevant subject plus SC/GCE ’O’ level credit passes (including English Language) and two other subjects at not more than two sittings.
Holders of OND/ND U.D certificate (upper credit) are eligible for admission to year 2 of the relevant degree programme, provided that the candidates also satisfy the requirements for admission through J.M.E
Holders of HND are eligible for admission to year 3 of the relevant degree programme, provided that such candidates also satisfy the requirements for admission.
Here are the Comprehensive Lists of Courses Offered in River State University by the NUC
Faculty of Engineering
- Agric and Environmental Engineering
- Chemical/Petroleum Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Forestry and Environment
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Crop/Soil Science
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
Faculty of Environmental Science
- Land Survey
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
Faculty of Law
- Business Law
- International Law
- Private Property Law
- Public Law
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Office and Information Management
- Secretarial Administration
- Mass Communication
- Banking and Finance
Faculty of Sciences
- Mathematics/ Computer Science
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Applied and Environmental Biology
Faculty of Technical and Science Education
- Education Foundation
- Business Education
The list of Courses Offered in River State University of science and technology is made possible with the help of theinfopro.com.ng Admin