EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY (EKSU) CUT-OFF MARK FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Management of Ekiti State University (EKSU) has released the 2018/2019 admission cut-off mark all prospective students are hereby informed.
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Jamb Cut-off Mark for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the School Management.
All prospective students who choose (EKSU) as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration can confirm their Cut-off mark.
Prospective students are hereby advised to check the (EKSU) cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the (EKSU) Post-UTME Screening Form
EKSU Cut-off Mark
Documents required for Ekiti State University (EKSU) Screening Exercise are
- Original copy of Jamb result Slip
- Original document which include ‘O’ Level Certificate
- Original Copy of Birth Certificate
- Local Government of Indigene
- Original Copy of your Birth Certificate and 12 Recent Passport Photograph
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Cut-off Mark 2018/2019 Session
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Jamb Cut-Off Mark for 2018/2019 academic session is 180, Candidate who score up to 180 are eligible for the internal Screening exercise, but Note that Candidate who score above Cut-off Mark have Higher Chances of getting admitted.
Ekiti State University Departmental Cut-off Mark 2018
Listed below are EKSU Cut-off amarks
- 200– All Engineering courses
- 180– All Basic Medical sciences courses
- 240– Medicine, Surgeon, Pharmacy and Law
- 180 – All Agricultural and educational courses
- 180– All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical and natural sciences
As you have read all the Understood Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Cut-Off Marks, I hope the information was helpful, you could help others sharing our posts via facebook, twitter and other social media platform.
Other Related Posts
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Cut-Off Mark is made possible with the help of the infopro.com.ng Admin. For more information please visit www.eksu.edu.ng