Anambra State University (ANSU) Jamb Cut-off 2018/2019 academic session
Anambra State University Jamb Cut-off Mark for 2018/2019 academic session has been released
All prospective students who choose (ANSU) as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration can confirm their Cut-off mark.
All Candidate must meet (ANSU) Cut-Off Mark as Fixed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), awaiting result is not acceptable.
Documents required for Anambra State University (ANSU) Screening Exercise are
- Original copy of Jamb result Slip
- Original document which include ‘O’ Level Certificate
- Original Copy of your Birth Certificate and 12 Recent Passport Photograph
NOTE: all Candidate must have a minimum of 5 Credit which includes English, Mathematics and other relevant subjects
ANSU Jamb Cut-Off Mark for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Anambra State University (ANSU) Jamb Cut-Off Mark for 2018/2019 academic session is 180, Candidate who score up to 180 are eligible for the internal Screening exercise, but Note that Candidate who score above Cut-off Mark have Higher Chances of getting admitted.
The (ANSU)Departmental Cut of mark
- 220 – 240– Medicine (O’ Level result with one sitting only) and Nursing
- 180and above – Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Physiology
- 200 and above– Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Bio system Engineering.
- 180– All other courses
As you have read all the Understood Chukwuemeka Odumegwu University (ANSU), Cut-Off Marks, I hope the information was helpful, you could help others by sharing our posts via facebook, twitter and other social media platform.
Other Related Posts
<< ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY (ESUT) FRESH UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL FEES FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
ANSU JAMB/UTME Cut-Off mark is made possible with the help of theinfopro.com.ng Admin