We have gathered the list of Accredited Courses Offered in UNIOSUN by National University Commission (NUC).
Osun State University is a multi-campus university established by Osun State Government under the administration of Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola. The university currently operates six campuses distributed across the six administrative/geopolitical zones of the state. Nigeria’s National Universities Commission approved Osun State University on December 21, 2006, as the 30th State University and the 80th in the Nigerian university system.
It has its campuses in Osogbo, Ikire, Okuku, Ifetedo, Ipetu Ijesha and Ejigbo which serves as campuses for Health science, Humanities and Culture, Social science and Management, Law, Education and Agriculture respectively. Osun State University had its first convocation ceremony in 2011 under the administration of state Governor Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.
The university had a reputation of not being involved in the Nationwide ASUU strike until the 2013 ASUU strike which lasted for over five months. The university also has a reputation as one of the fastest universities in Nigeria, based on the quick academic calendar the school operates.
The below listed are the requirement needed by applicant to be admitted into the Institution
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age before he/she can be admitted.
- Applicant must meet the faculty and departmental requirements
- Candidate for admission into the 100 level must have the Senior Secondary School Certificate(SSCE) or its equivalents with Credit level passes in Five(5) subjects at not more than two sittings. The Candidate must also earn an acceptable score in UTME.
- Applicant seeking admission in the Direct Entry requirement of the Institution must have two Advanced level passes or approved equivalents in addition to credit level passes in three other subjects at the SSCE or its equivalents.
NOTE: in all admissions into the University, credit level pass in English Language is required; Credit level pass in Mathematics is required for all Science Based Courses.
Here are the Comprehensive lists of Accredited Courses Offered in UNIOSUN by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
College of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Fisheries and Wildlife Management
College of Education
- Arts and Social Science Education
- Science, Technology and Mathematics Education
College of Health Sciences
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Community Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Nursing Science
Faculty of Basic Clinical Sciences
- Chemical Pathology
- Morbid Anatomy and Histopathology
- Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
College of Humanities and Culture
- History and International Studies
- Language and Linguistics
College of Law
College of Management and Social Science
- Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Development
- Political Science
College of Science, Engineering and Technology
- Biological Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Geological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Information and Communication Technology
- Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- Urban and Regional Planning
Other Related Posts
As you have read all the Understood the List of Approved Courses Offered in Osun State University (UNIOSUN), I hope the information was helpful, you could help others sharing our posts via facebook, twitter and other social media platform.
List of Approved Courses Offered in Osun State University (UNIOSUN) is made possible with the help of the infopro.com.ng Admin.
The list Courses Offered in Osun State University (UNIOSUN) is made possible with the help of theinfopro.com.ng Admin.