|Here is the information you needed on the Full accredited / Approved Courses in Federal University of Technology Akure(FUTA)
Candidate Seeking Admission into 100 level of the programme is either through UTME or pre-degree programme of the Federal University of Technology, Akure.
Candidates must possess five credits in WASSCE or NECO or GCE or equivalent at not more than two sittings to include the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and at least a pass in Physics.
Direct Entry Requirements:
· Candidates may be admitted into 200 Level of the programme if they have a National Diploma with minimum of Upper Credit or equivalent from FUTA UDS programme or recognized polytechnics and Colleges of Technology in relevant disciplines.
· Candidates who possess GCE or equivalent with passes in at least two of the following subjects are eligible for admission: Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The duration of the programme is five academic sessions for students admitted through the UTME but for Direct Entry, it is four. If a student fails to graduate in five academic sessions, he or she will NOT be allowed to exceed a total of 7 academic sessions or 15 Semesters
Here is the Comprehensive list of Accredited Courses Offered in FUTA by the National University Commission.
School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology
· Agricultural Extension & Communication Technology,
· Agricultural & Resource Economics ,
· Animal Production & Health,
· Crop, Soil & Pest Management,
· Fisheries & Aquaculture Technology,
· Ecotourism & Wildlife Management,
· Forestry & Wood Technology
· Food Science & Technology.
School of Engineering & Engineering Technology
School of Environmental Technology
School of Management Technology
School of Sciences
The List of Accredited Courses Offered in Federal University of Technology Akure is Made Possible with the help of theinfopro.com.ng