We have gathered the information you needed on the Full accredited Courses in Offered in Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Afe Babalola University is one of the renowned private University in Nigeria with a Good Culture of Academic Excellence. The school was found by a Lawer and Philanthropist Afe Babalola in 2009. The University is Comprises of Six Colleges which the departments are all fully accredited by the National University Commission.
Admission Requirement for Undergraduate Programmes
- Candidate who is seeking for admission into the University must Possess Five(5) ‘O’ level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five ‘O’ level(WAEC, NECO,GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes Five(5) ‘O’ level (WAEC, NECO,GCE NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at not more than two sittings including English Language, Mathematics and Three(3) Other subjects relevant to course of study.
Direct Entry and Inter University Transfer Requirement
- Candidates seeking Direct Entry Admission Into the University must Possess either HND, ND ,JUPEP, IJMB or IGCSE (A-level).
- Direct Entry Form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti .
- Direct Entry Student/ Inter University transfer admissions are also available for all courses listed above except law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing Science.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of N10,500 into any of the designated Banjs and Obtain the Application form at any of the designated selling points.
- NOTE: that Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the comleted registration Form at Post UTME screening Centers.
Requirement for Postgraduate Programmes(PGD)
- All Candidates must have minimum of Five Credit Passes including English, Mathematics and Three other relevant subjects to proposed course of study at ‘O’ level (WAEC, NECO,GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE),
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree from any NUC approved University must obtain a minimum of 3rd Class degree in relevant discipline.
- Holders of HND in relevant Programmes from approved Institutions with a Minimum of Lower credit may also be considered for admission.
For more information on the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Online Application Please Visit https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/
Here is the Comprehensive list of Accredited Courses Offered in Afe Babalola University by The National University Commission.
College of Sciences
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Physics and Electronics
- Human Biology
- Petroleum Chemistry
College of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
College of Law
College of Social and Management Sciences
- Peace and Conflict Studies Programmes
- International Relations and Diplomacy Programme
- Social Justice Programme
- Business Administration
- Tourism and Events Management
- Political Science
- Communication and Media Studies
- Intelligence and Security Studies
College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
College of Agriculture
- Agricultural Sciences